Wholesale Markets & Regulation
Wholesale markets continue to evolve. Industry stakeholders are wrestling with the opportunities and challenges that come from the emergence of gas-electric coordination issues, distributed utility planning, competitive transmission, and policy requirements for fuel diversity and decarbonization.
We work with clients to understand and effectively interface with this evolving wholesale landscape.
- Market Structure and Design
- Integration of Storage, Renewable Energy, and Distributed Energy Resources
- State and Federal Policy Integration
- Market Performance and Economic Modeling
- Regulatory Analysis
- FERC ROE and Cost of Capital
- FERC Formula Rates
- Market Price Forecasts
- Market Modeling